Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Sweet Little Find (Lemon Cookies)

Searching for cookie recipes awhile back, I came across one for lemon cookies and thought I must try these! And I'm so grateful and glad to have found this gem. I've made them multiple times since! (The recipe link is included at the end of this post.) 

I must confess my bias towards citrus flavours and my love for all things lemon. However, I'm sure that after just one bite, even you non-lemon lovers will fall for these little delightful confections of deliciousness just like I did. 

Here's one minor change I made to the recipe -- add all the zest! The recipe calls for 1 tsp. but I always put a whole lemon's worth of zest in there. This ends up being roughly 2-3 tsp. of zest depending on the lemon. The recipe makes about 2-3 dozen. 

The original recipe can be found here: Lemon Crinkle Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment